Thanks to Create Bake Make, we've got a delish new way to incorporate your favourite chocolate into your favourite dessert. This'll please adults & kids alike!
- 150 g unsalted butter
- ¾ cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup caster sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- ½ cup plain flour
- 5 x 53 g caramel filled milk chocolate bar (Mars Bars) roughly chopped
- Preheat your oven to 160°C and line the base and sides of a 20cm square baking tin with baking paper.
- In a large saucepan, melt the butter, cocoa and sugar over a low heat, stirring to combine.
- Remove the saucepan from the heat. Add the vanilla extract and eggs, and whisk the mixture.
- Sift the flour into the saucepan and whisk to combine.
- Add the Mars Bar pieces to the brownie mixture and gently stir through to combine.
- Pour the brownie mixture into the prepared tin and use a spatula to gently spread it evenly.
- Place the brownies into the oven to bake for 35 minutes.
- Carefully remove the cooked brownies from the oven and allow them to cool in the tin before removing. Cut into small pieces.
If you don’t want your brownies to be gooey, make sure you let them cool completely in the tin to set.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||8.1 g|
|Total carbohydrates||26.5 g|
|- Sugars||21.7 g|
|Dietary fibre||1.6 g|