- Serves 4
This 30-min white fish bake is an easy weeknight dinner for the family. With incredible flavours, this dish is also sure to add some colour to your night
- 500 g chat potatoes quartered
- 500 g packet capsicums
- 2 chorizos sliced
- 1 red onion cut into 1 cm wedges
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 4 x 200 g skinless ling fillets bones removed
- ¼ cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1 Tbsp white wine vinegar
- Boil or microwave potatoes until just tender. Drain. Transfer to a large roasting pan. Add capsicums, chorizos, onion and 1 tbsp of the oil. Season. Toss well.
- Cook in a very hot oven (240°C) for 15 minutes.
- Toss fish with 1 tbsp of the oil. Season. Remove roasting pan from oven. Gently toss vegetables. Top with fish.
- Cook for a further 8 to 10 minutes, or until fish is cooked.
- Meanwhile, make sauce. Whisk all ingredients and remaining oil in a jug.
- Serve sauce over fish and vegetables.
We used ling fillets in this recipe. Replace it with snapper, flathead or your favourite fish.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||6.6 g|
|Total carbohydrates||22.4 g|
|- Sugars||1.8 g|
|Dietary fibre||3.5 g|