A 25-minute curry with steamed basmati rice and mini pappadums that the whole family will love. It's creamy, packed with vegies and above all, delicious.
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 500 g cauliflower, trimmed, cut into florets
- 2 Tbsp mild curry powder
- 400 ml coconut milk
- 1 large vegetable stock cube, crumbled (10 g)
- 650 g butternut pumpkin, peeled, cut into 1cm pieces
- 200 g green beans, trimmed, halved
- ½ cup frozen peas
- steamed basmati rice, to serve
- mini papadums, to serve
- Heat oil in a large, deep, non-stick frying pan over a medium to high heat. Add cauliflower and curry powder. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute, or until fragrant.
- Add milk, stock cube and 1½ cups water. Stir to combine. Bring to boil. Simmer, stirring occasionally, for 7 minutes
- Stir in pumpkin and beans. Cook for a further 10 minutes, or until cauliflower and pumpkin are just tender. Add peas. Cook for a further 2 minutes, or until peas are tender.
- Serve with rice and pappadums.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||19.9 g|
|Total carbohydrates||71.2 g|
|- Sugars||5.5 g|
|Dietary fibre||6.8 g|