- Serves 4
This delish pizza is packed with authentic Middle Eastern flavours and served with tzatziki. It's a real crowd pleaser!
- 4 x 120 g lamb leg steaks trimmed thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp baharat
- 2 x 50 g sachets garlic, onion and herbs pizza sauce
- 2 x 24 cm pizza bases
- 320 g jar grilled eggplant slice in oil
- ½ small red onion thinly sliced
- ½ x 220 g Danish feta crumbled
- tzatziki to serve
- Coat lamb with seasoning in a bowl.
- Heat an oiled, large, nonstick frying pan over a medium to high heat. Add lamb in two batches. Cook, stirring occasionally, for about 2 to 3 minutes, or until just cooked. Remove.
- Place pizza bases on two large oven trays. Spread sauce evenly over bases, leaving a 2cm border around edge. Top evenly with lamb, eggplant, onion and feta.
- Cook in hot oven (200°C) for about 8 to 10 minutes, or until bases are crisp
- Serve pizza topped with tzatziki and mint.
The Danish feta stays soft and creamy once pizza is removed from the oven.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||10.6 g|
|Total carbohydrates||41.7 g|
|- Sugars||8.1 g|
|Dietary fibre||4.0 g|