These fajitas are a real crowd-pleaser, perfect for entertaining or a weeknight family dinner! Get kids in the kitchen to prepare the wraps with toppings
- 750 g chicken breast fillets trimmed thinly sliced
- 2 tbsps olive oil
- 300 g jar fresh chipotle salsa
- warmed mini tortillas to serve
- 1 large corn cob
- 200 g punnet grape tomatoes quartered
- 1 small red onion finely chopped
- ⅓ cup coarsely chopped fresh coriander
- 1 Tbsp lime juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- To make corn salsa, cut kernels from cobs. Place in a bowl with remaining ingredients. Stir to combine.
- Toss chicken with oil in a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat a large, non-stick frying pan over a high heat. Add chicken in three batches. Cook, stirring occasionally, for about 2 minutes, or until chicken is browned.
- Return all chicken to pan with chipotle salsa. Bring to boil. Gently boil, stirring, for 2 to 3 minutes, or until chicken is cooked and salsa is hot.
- Serve chicken with corn salsa, tortillas and cheese
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||1.0 g|
|Total carbohydrates||8.6 g|
|- Sugars||2.1 g|
|Dietary fibre||1.6 g|