- Serves 6
These fajitas are hot stuff! With the option to include jalapenos, one thing is for sure: this one is for lovers of spicy dishes. Enjoy with sour cream!
- 650 g pork stir-fry strips
- 40 g sachet fajita seasoning mix
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 large onion halved thickly sliced
- 1 large red capsicum cut into thin strips
- 1 green capsicum thinly sliced
- 1 baby cos lettuce trimmed shredded
- 3 red radishes thinly sliced
- warmed flour tortillas to serve
- jalapeno peppers to serve
- sour cream to serve
- Toss pork with seasoning and 2 tbsps of the oil in a bowl.
- Heat a large, non-stick frying pan over a medium to high heat. Add pork in three batches. Cook, stirring occasionally, for about 1 to 2 minutes, or until just cooked. Remove.
- Add onion, capsicums and remaining oil to same pan over a medium heat. Cook, stirring occasionally, for about 7 minutes, or until softened. Remove.
- Meanwhile, combine lettuce and radishes in a bowl.
- Serve pork with capsicum mixture, tortillas, lettuce mixture, jalapenos and sour cream.
Fajita seasoning can be replaced with taco seasoning for a milder flavour.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||2.7 g|
|Total carbohydrates||9.9 g|
|- Sugars||4.3 g|
|Dietary fibre||3.0 g|