- Serves 4
A spicy twist on a classic winter favourite – it's sure to keep you warm! Enjoy this chocolatey hit with dollops of cream and some bikkies. Happy drinking!
- 1 l (4 cups) milk
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon plus extra for dusting
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 200 g dark chocolate finely chopped
- ¼ tsp ground cayenne pepper
- aerosol whipped cream to serve
- Combine milk, cinnamon and vanilla in a large saucepan over a medium to low heat. Stir occasionally until hot. Do not boil.
- Add chocolate and cayenne pepper. Stir with a whisk until chocolate is melted. Remove from heat.
- Divide hot chocolate among mugs. Top with whipped cream. Sprinkle with extra cinnamon.
Dark chocolate can be replaced with milk chocolate if you prefer.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||4.7 g|
|Total carbohydrates||39.3 g|
|- Sugars||36.6 g|
|Dietary fibre||3.6 g|