- Serves 4
This healthy winter saute is a great weeknight dinner for the whole family.
- 850 g cauliflower, trimmed, cut into florets
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 small onion halved, thinly sliced
- 1 red capsicum, cut into thin strips
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 Tbsp Moroccan spice blend
- 200 g green beans, trimmed, halved
- 1 cup passata sauce
- 1 vegetable stock cube, crumbled
- 30 g fresh baby spinach leaves
- steamed couscous, to serve
- Cook cauliflower in a large saucepan of boiling water for about 8 minutes, or until almost tender. Drain well.
- Heat oil in a large, deep, non-stick frying pan over a medium to high heat. Add onion, capsicum and garlic. Cook, stirring occasionally, for about 3 minutes, or until onion is soft. Add seasoning. Cook, stirring for 1 minute.
- Add cauliflower, green beans, passata, stock cube and ¾ cup water. Bring to boil. Simmer, covered, for about 5 to 6 minutes, or until vegetables are tender. Remove from heat. Stir in spinach until just wilted.
- Serve with couscous.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||0.9 g|
|Total carbohydrates||38.9 g|
|- Sugars||8.7 g|
|Dietary fibre||7.1 g|