- Serves 6
Try this delicious flavour fusion as a family dinner. With a prep time of just 10 minutes, you'll be amazed at how little effort it takes to make a great meal.
- 750 g pork sausages
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 brown onion, cut into 8 wedges
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 tsp rosemary
- 500 gram chat potatoes, halved
- 250 ml dry white wine
- 250 ml chicken stock
- 150 ml pure cream
- 20 g finely grated Parmesan
- sea salt flakes to season
- 1 cup finely shredded silverbeet
- chopped pistachios to serve
- risotto rice to serve
- Preheat oven to 120°C fanforced (140°C conventional). Remove skins from sausages and break sausage meat into 3cm pieces.
- Heat 1 Tbsp of the oil in a large heavy-based ovenproof saucepan over a high heat. Add sausage meat and cook, turning occasionally, for 3 minutes or until browned all over. Transfer to a plate and set aside.
- Heat remaining oil in same pan then reduce heat to medium. Add onion, garlic and rosemary and cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until onions soften. Add potatoes then pour in wine and stock
- Return sausages to pan. Bring to the boil. Cover with lid, transfer to oven and cook for 2 hours.
- Remove from oven, stir in cream and parmesan. Season. Stir in silverbeet, cover and cook for a further 15 minutes. Scatter with pistachios and extra rosemary, and serve with creamy risotto rice.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||18.7 g|
|Total carbohydrates||17.1 g|
|- Sugars||2.4 g|
|Dietary fibre||1.9 g|