This tender chicken dish combines Italian-style flavours to create the perfect dinner the whole family will love. Serve with roast tomatoes for a juicy extra kick!
- 100 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 6 chicken Marylands, trimmed of excess fat
- sea salt flakes
- 8 cloves garlic, smashed
- 3 Desiree potatoes, peeled, sliced into 4mm thick rounds
- 500 ml white wine
- 250 g cherry tomatoes, ½ cut in half
- 4 rosemary sprigs
- 12 large green olives with pip in, bruised
- 1 tsp dried chilli flakes
- 1 lemon, cut into thin rounds
- crusty bread, to serve
- Preheat oven to 180°C fan-forced (200°C conventional). Heat oil in a large ovenproof frying pan or
casserole dish over a medium-high heat. Cook chicken pieces, turning and seasoning, until golden brown on all sides.
Add garlic and fry for 1 minute
or until fragrant. Stir in potato.
- Pour in wine and simmer for 1 minute. Scatter over cherry tomatoes, rosemary, olives and chilli. Tuck lemon slices around chicken. Transfer pan to oven. Roast for 25–30 minutes until chicken and potato are cooked through.
- Serve chicken with bread.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||10.5 g|
|Total carbohydrates||17.2 g|
|- Sugars||3.1 g|
|Dietary fibre||3.0 g|