- Serves 8
This pudding-like slice is deliciously oaty with generously spread raspberries. Serve with icecream or cream for a delectable dessert experience the whole fam will love!
- 250 g cold unsalted butter, finely chopped
- 1 ½ cups plain flour
- 1 cup caster sugar
- 1 Tbsp cornflour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 ⅓ cups rolled oats
- 1 ¾ cup frozen raspberries
- aerosol whipped cream to serve
- Grease a 19cm x 30cm lamington pan. Line base and sides with baking paper, extending paper 3cm above pan edges.
- Place butter, flour, sugar, cornflour and baking powder in a food processor. Pulse until mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. Transfer to a large bowl. Stir in eggs and 1 cup of the oats until well combined. Reserve 1½ cups of the mixture.
- Using damp hands, press remaining mixture over base of prepared pan. Sprinkle over raspberries. Stir remaining oats into reserved mixture. Sprinkle over raspberries.
- Cook in a moderate oven (180°C) for about 40 minutes, or until golden brown. Remove from oven. Stand in pan for 30 minutes. Lift out slice and transfer to a wire rack to cool.
- Serve slice warm or cold with cream.
When sprinkling oat mixture over raspberries, clump small pieces together so as not to completely cover raspberries.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||16.9 g|
|Total carbohydrates||72.0 g|
|- Sugars||37.5 g|
|Dietary fibre||6.0 g|