- Serves 2
When you thought your favourite winter drink couldn't get any better, this recipe came along. With generous servings of marshmallows, it's the perfect winter warmer.
- 500 ml milk
- ½ cup marshmallows
- 50 g dark chocolate, chopped, plus extra finely grated to serve
- 1 Tbsp Dutch cocoa
- 2 Tbsp chocolate fudge ice cream sauce
- Put milk, marshmallows, chocolate and cocoa in a medium saucepan over a medium heat. Cook, stirring constantly with a whisk, for about 5 minutes or until milk is hot, chocolate
and marshmallows have melted
and a foam has formed on
top. Remove from heat.
- Drizzle a little fudge topping down the sides of each glass and swirl to decorate.
- Pour hot chocolate into prepared glasses. To serve, top with extra marshmallows and extra grated chocolate
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||10.6 g|
|Total carbohydrates||92.0 g|
|- Sugars||76.8 g|
|Dietary fibre||5.3 g|