What makes fries even tastier? The addition of lots of pulled pork, of course! It's also smothered in smoky barbecue sauce – and sure to be a crowd-pleaser!
- 2 x 150 g packets ready-to-eat pulled pork
- ½ cup barbecue sauce
- 1 kg frozen oven fries
- 5 green spring onions, thinly sliced
- 1 cup grated cheese
- Heat an oiled, large roasting pan in a very hot oven (220°C) for 5 minutes
- Meanwhile, combine pork and sauce in a medium bowl.
- Carefully add fries to hot roasting pan. Return to oven. Cook, turning halfway through, for about 20 minutes, or until fries are golden and crisp.
- Remove roasting pan. Spoon pork mixture over fries. Sprinkle with onions, then cheese. Return to oven. Cook for a further 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- Serve with extra sauce.
For a spicy kick, add 2 tbsps hot chilli sauce to pork.
Pulled pork is available in the deli refrigerator section of major supermarkets.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||11.1 g|
|Total carbohydrates||64.7 g|
|- Sugars||16.3 g|
|Dietary fibre||5.6 g|