- Serves 4
Pork is wonderful when served with a sweet marinade or sauce – why not try it with a sweet honey? It's sticky, and best of all, it tastes great.
- 350 g Asian mixed salad leaves
- 1 cup fresh coriander
- ½ cup roasted almonds, chopped
- 4 x 200 g pork cutlets
- 1 Tbsp sesame seeds
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- ¼ cup honey
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce
- Toss salad, dressing from kit, coriander and almonds in a large bowl.
- Heat a large, oiled, non-stick frying pan over a medium to high heat. Add pork. Cook for about 4 to 5 minutes on each side, or until cooked to your liking. Remove. Rest, loosely covered with foil, for 5 minutes
- Heat same clean, oiled pan over a medium heat. Add seeds and garlic. Cook, stirring for 30 seconds. Stir in honey and soy sauce. Bring to boil. Return pork to pan. Turn to coat
- Serve pork with salad. Drizzle over sauce from pan.
The Asian-style salad kit we used is available from supermarkets. Replace with any Asian-style salad, if desired.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||10.4 g|
|Total carbohydrates||22.8 g|
|- Sugars||20.9 g|
|Dietary fibre||4.0 g|