- Makes 30
Create Bake Make's truffles are a delish way of enjoying one of your fave sweets – guaranteed to be a hit with friends – if you choose to share them, that is!
- 250 g Marie biscuit or other plain biscuits
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 200 g Clinkers, roughly chopped
- 400 g tin sweetened condensed milk
- Use a food processor or a rolling pin to crush the biscuits, then place into a large bowl. Place the coconut into a separate bowl and set aside until needed.
- Add chopped clinkers and condensed milk to the bowl with the crushed biscuits.
- Use a spoon to mix the ingredients together until completely combined – don’t worry, the mixture will be sticky.
- Use a tablespoon to scoop up the mixture, then, using slightly damp hands, roll into balls. Roll the balls in the coconut to coat and place onto a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Once all the mixture has been used, place the Clinkers truffles into the fridge for 1 hour to firm up.
Keep your Clinkers truffles in an airtight container in your fridge.
To help stop the mixture from sticking to your hands when rolling the balls, lightly wet your hands first.
You may get more or less than 30 truffles depending on the size of the balls.
We used Marie biscuits to make this recipe.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||6.1 g|
|Total carbohydrates||26.8 g|
|- Sugars||18.3 g|
|Dietary fibre||1.4 g|