- Serves 4
This Asian-style fish with noodle salad is ready in under 25 minutes – making it a sen-sea-tional weeknight family dinner. Which fish to use is your pick!
- 4 x 200 g skinless firm white fish fillets, bones removed
- 200 g vermicelli noodles
- 100 g snow peas, trimmed, halved lengthways
- 1 cup fresh coriander
- 1 large carrot, peeled, thinly shredded
- 3 green spring onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- ¼ cup hoisin sauce
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp ginger paste
- To make sauce, combine all ingredients in a jug. Mix well
- Toss fish with half the sauce in a bowl. Transfer to a roasting pan lined with baking paper.
- Cook in a hot oven (200°C) for about 12 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, cook noodles according to packet directions. Drain. Rinse under cold water. Transfer to a large bowl. Add snow peas, coriander, carrot, onions and sesame oil. Toss to combine.
- Serve fish with noodle salad. Drizzle with remaining sauce.
We used ling, but any thick firm, white fish fillets can be used. Make sure any bones are removed.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||0.8 g|
|Total carbohydrates||51.6 g|
|- Sugars||7.7 g|
|Dietary fibre||3.6 g|