- Serves 4
Up the steaks with a Moroccan-spiced, herb-infused steak – they're tender and delicious. You'll also love fluffy cauliflower rice to complement it. Dig in!
- 115 g Italian herb paste
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 4 x 200 g beef sirloin steaks
- 1 Tbsp Moroccan spice blend
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 x 250 g packets cauliflower rice
- steamed butternut pumpkin, to serve
- steamed broccolini, to serve
- Combine paste, juice and oil in large bowl. Mix well. Set aside ¼ cup to serve.
- Add beef and seasoning to remaining herb mixture in bowl. Toss to coat. Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat an oiled char-grill plate over a medium to high heat. Add beef. Cook for about 4 minutes on each side, or until cooked to your liking. Remove. Rest, loosely covered with foil, for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat cauliflower rice according to packet directions.
- Serve beef with cauliflower rice, pumpkin and broccolini. Spoon over reserved herb mixture.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||9.8 g|
|Total carbohydrates||28.9 g|
|- Sugars||13.4 g|
|Dietary fibre||7.2 g|