- Serves 4
Spice up your regular rice with some paprika – and add some chicken for a meaty extra. Your family will love the mix of flavours!
- 500 g chicken mince
- 1 cup rice, rinsed
- 290 g jar ajvar relish
- 3 cups chicken stock
- 1 ½ cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges, to serve
- Heat 2 tbsps oil in a deep, non-stick frying pan over a high heat. Cook chicken, stirring to break up mince, for 5 minutes or until changed in colour.
- Stir in rice and relish. Add stock. Bring to boil. Cover. Simmer, stirring occasionally, for 15 minutes. Uncover. Stir in frozen vegetables. Simmer, covered, for 5 minutes, or until rice and vegetables are tender.
- Serve with lemon wedges and salad leaves (optional).
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||4.5 g|
|Total carbohydrates||54.6 g|
|- Sugars||4.7 g|
|Dietary fibre||3.3 g|