- Serves 10
These delicious cakes are perfect to enjoy with a coffee any time of day!
- 2 ⅔ cups self-raising flour
- 1 ¼ cups caster sugar
- 250 g tub light sour cream
- 175 g unsalted butter, melted, cooled
- ½ cup milk
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 tsp finely grated fresh lemon rind
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 ½ cups frozen blueberries
- icing sugar mixture
- Line two x 6-hole Texas muffin pans (3/4-cup capacity) with muffin wraps.
- Combine flour and sugar in a large bowl. Whisk together sour cream, butter, milk, eggs and rind in a medium jug. Add to flour mixture. Stir until combined. Fold in White Choc Bits, then blueberries. Divide evenly among prepared pan holes (about ½ cup in each).
- Cook in a moderate oven (180C) for about 30 minutes, or until cooked when tested. Remove from oven. Stand muffins in pans for 5 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool.
- Serve warm or cold muffins dusted with sifted icing sugar
Blueberries can be replaced with raspberries and White Choc Bits can be replaced with milk or dark, if preferred. Muffins can be made up to 3 days ahead. Store in an airtight container.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||16.0 g|
|Total carbohydrates||68.4 g|
|- Sugars||41.6 g|
|Dietary fibre||1.7 g|