- Serves 10
This artistic cake will definitely impress – it's a stroke of genius.
- 1 chocolate cake (or other cake of your choice), pre-made, covered with buttercream icing
- 2 packets 100 g white chocolate melts, melted
- assorted natural gel food colouring
- In a bowl, add a few drops of gel colouring to the melted white chocolate. Stir until colour is spread evenly throughout the chocolate.
- Using a tablespoon, spread chocolate over baking paper in a brushing motion. Repeat to create as many 'brushstrokes' as you want on your cake.
- Place 'brushstrokes' in the fridge for one hour to allow to set completely.
- Carefully peel 'brushstrokes' from baking paper and diagonally wedge in the icing of your cake.
If you want several colours, use different bowls for each colour so they don't mix.
You can use less chocolate for a smaller cake, and more for a larger cake.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||6.8 g|
|Total carbohydrates||37.1 g|
|- Sugars||31.8 g|
|Dietary fibre||1.1 g|