- Serves 4
Crispy noodles add an irresistible crunch to these yummy noodles – It'll be a go-to weeknight dinner the whole family will adore.
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 500 g beef mince
- 80 g tube Thai seasoning
- ½ cup hoisin sauce
- 2 carrots, coarsely shredded
- 4 cups Chinese cabbage, shredded
- 1 cup fresh coriander, chopped
- 100 g bag fried noodles
- Heat oil in a large, non-stick wok over a medium to high heat. Add onion. Stir-fry for about 2 minutes or until soft. Add beef. Stir-fry, breaking up mince, for about 5 minutes, or until browned.
- Stir in seasoning, sauce and 2 tblsps water. Bring to boil. Add carrots and cabbage. Stir-fry for 1 minute, or until cabbage is wilted. Remove from heat.
- Stir in coriander and noodles. Serve immediately
You will need about 1/2 a cabbage for this recipe. Seasoning is available in tubes in the refrigerated fruit and vegetable section of supermarkets.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||9.6 g|
|Total carbohydrates||35.8 g|
|- Sugars||12.5 g|
|Dietary fibre||6.2 g|