- Serves 6
There's no bread in this recipe, but there's plenty of magical taste and colour!
- 2 x 250 g punnets fresh strawberries
- 1 packet straws
- 1 cup white chocolate melts
- Hull 2 x 250g punnets strawberries. Cut plastic straws into 12cm lengths. Insert straws into base of strawberries.
- Heat 1 cup White Choc Melts in a microwave-safe bowl until melted. One at a time, dip strawberries into chocolate, allowing excess to drip away. Coat in hundreds and thousands.
- Place on a tray lined with baking paper. Refrigerate until set.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||5.7 g|
|Total carbohydrates||21.9 g|
|- Sugars||21.2 g|
|Dietary fibre||1.6 g|