- Serves 10
As the weather heats up, desserts get lighter and more vibrant! Grab a spoon and dig in to these clever little cups that are perfect for summer parties.
- 2 x 85 g packets raspberry-flavoured jelly crystals
- 85 g packet lime-flavoured jelly crystals
- vanilla yoghurt
- dark chocolate chips
- Make up 2 x 85g packets strawberry jelly in a large, heatproof jug, according to packet directions. Chill for about 2 hours, or until thickened but not set.
- Meanwhile, make up an 85g packet lime jelly, according to packet directions. Divide among 10 x 250ml plastic serving cups. Chill for about 1 1⁄2 hours, or until set.
- Top each cup with 1 tblsp thick vanilla yoghurt. Slowly pour about 1⁄3 cup strawberry jelly into each one.
- Sprinkle over Dark Choc Bits. Chill until set.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||0.0 g|
|Total carbohydrates||17.5 g|
|- Sugars||17.5 g|
|Dietary fibre||0.0 g|