It's a pork recipe with oodles of noodles! Ginger adds an irresistible flavour kick to this weeknight winner.
- 200 g dried Pad Thai noodles
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 500 g pork mince
- 1 Tbsp ginger paste
- 4 cups thinly shredded green cabbage
- 1 carrot, peeled, thinly shredded
- 4 green spring onions, thinly sliced
- ½ cup coarsely chopped fresh coriander
- ⅓ cup soy sauce
- fresh coriander, to garnish
- Cook noodles according to packet directions. Drain.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a large wok over a high heat. Add pork in two batches. Stir-fry for about 2 minutes, or until changed in colour. Return all pork to wok with ginger. Stir-fry for a further 1 minute.
- Add noodles, cabbage, carrot, onions, coriander and sauce to pork in wok. Stir-fry for about 3 minutes, or until hot.
- Serve garnished with coriander sprigs.
Pork can be replaced with chicken, for a change. Or, replace dried rice noodles with your favourite shelf-fresh
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||10.7 g|
|Total carbohydrates||45.4 g|
|- Sugars||1.2 g|
|Dietary fibre||3.3 g|