Perfect prosciutto and magic mustard come together to complement chicken in a taste sensation. And what would a winner chicken dinner be without roast potatoes?
- 800 g chat potatoes, halved
- 4 x 200 g chicken breast fillets, trimmed
- 2 Tbsp wholegrain mustard
- 4 slices prosciutto
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- ⅓ cup chopped parsley
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- salt and pepper, to taste
- steamed snow peas, to serve
- lemon cut into wedges, to serve
- Boil, steam or microwave potatoes, until tender. Drain
- Meanwhile, toss chicken in mustard in a bowl. Wrap in prosciutto.
- Heat a large, oiled frying pan over a medium to high heat. Add chicken. Cook for about 2 minutes on each side, or until browned. Transfer to an oven tray lined with baking paper.
- Cook in a moderate oven (180C) for about 12 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in same pan over a medium heat. Add potatoes. Cook, stirring occasionally for about 5 minutes, or until golden. Stir in parsley and juice. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve chicken with potatoes, snow peas and lemon.
Chicken can be replaced with veal steaks. Adjust cooking time accordingly
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||1.9 g|
|Total carbohydrates||25.1 g|
|- Sugars||2.3 g|
|Dietary fibre||4.3 g|