These easy peasy frittatas combine your childhood favourite – potato gems – with your favourite meal of the day.
- 400 g frozen potato gems, thawed
- 100 g diced bacon
- 6 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 5 eggs, lightly beaten
- ½ cup milk
- 2 green spring onions, finely chopped
- ½ cup self-raising flour
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup grated tasty cheese
- tomato relish to serve
- baby salad leaves to serve
- Grease a 12- hole muffin pan (1/3-cup capacity).
- Divide potato gems among prepared pan holes. Top evenly with bacon and tomatoes.
- Combine eggs, milk and onions in a large jug. Add flour. Season with salt and pepper. Whisk until smooth. Pour evenly into pan holes. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Cook in a hot oven (200C) for about 20 minutes, or until egg mixture is set. Remove from oven. Stand in pan for 10 minutes.
- Serve warm frittatas with relish and salad leaves.
Thaw potato gems in the fridge. Try replacing bacon with chopped ham or salami.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||12.1 g|
|Total carbohydrates||25.0 g|
|- Sugars||3.5 g|
|Dietary fibre||0.7 g|