This simple, creamy prawn laksa will warm you and your family up on a weeknight – best of all, it only takes 20 minutes to make!
- 250 g packet bean thread noodles
- ½ cup laksa paste
- 1 litre chicken stock
- 400 ml canned coconut milk
- 500 g frozen raw peeled prawns, thawed
- 250 g green beans, trimmed, halved
- 2 tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 Tbsp lime juice
- 1 lime cut into wedges, to serve
- Place noodles in a large heatproof bowl. Cover with boiling water. Stand 2 minutes or until tender. Drain. Using kitchen scissors, cut noodles into shorter lengths
- Meanwhile, heat an oiled stockpot over a medium heat. Add paste. Cook, stirring for 1 minute, or until fragrant. Add stock and milk. Stir to combine. Bring to boil.
- Add prawns, beans and tomatoes. Return to boil. Gently boil for about 3 minutes, or until prawns are cooked. Stir in juice.
- To serve, divide noodles among bowls. Spoon over laksa. Serve with lime.
Check heat rating of curry paste. Frozen prawns are available in major supermarkets. Thaw in the fridge.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||19.2 g|
|Total carbohydrates||66.3 g|
|- Sugars||6.7 g|
|Dietary fibre||4.2 g|