This Chinese-style dish is ready in just 15 minutes!
- 2 x 200 g shelf-fresh udon noodles
- 500 g pork stir-fry strips
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
- ¼ cup hoisin sauce
- 2 Tbsp oyster sauce
- ⅓ cup water
- 200 g fresh coleslaw
- 4 green spring onions, sliced
- ½ cup roasted cashew nuts
- Place noodles in a large heatproof bowl. Cover with hot water. Stand for 2 minutes. Gently separate. Drain.
- Meanwhile, toss pork with oil in a bowl.
- Heat an oiled, large wok over a medium to high heat. Add pork in two batches. Stir-fry for about 1 1/2 minutes, or until browned. Remove pork from pan.
- Add combined sauces and water to the wok with noodles. Gently toss for about 1 minute or until noodles are hot. Return pork. Toss until warmed through.
- Add coleslaw, onions and cashews. Remove from heat. Toss until coleslaw is just wilted. Serve.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||4.5 g|
|Total carbohydrates||39.7 g|
|- Sugars||8.6 g|
|Dietary fibre||4.1 g|