This 20-minute dish is deliciously cheesy and fabulously spiced with Mexican flavours.
- 800 g chicken breast fillets, trimmed
- 3 tsp fajita seasoning mix
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 250 ml tub light spreadable cream cheese
- 1 chicken stock cube, crumbled
- 2 x 400 g cans corn kernels, drained
- ½ x 500 g frozen baby beans
- 2 green spring onions, chopped
- corn tortilla chips, to serve
- Cut chicken crossways into 2cm wide pieces. Toss with seasoning to coat.
- Heat oil in a large, non-stick frying pan over a medium to high heat. Add chicken. Cook, turning occasionally, for about 5 minutes, or until browned and almost cooked through. Remove.
- Add cream cheese and stock cube to pan. Stir over a medium heat until melted. Stir in corn. Sprinkle over beans. Top with chicken in a single layer. Cover with lid. Cook for about 5 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through and beans are tender.
- Remove pan from heat. Sprinkle over onions. Serve with corn chips.
Serve this dish as soon as it is cooked. Tortilla chips are available in the Mexican section of most major supermarkets.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||8.1 g|
|Total carbohydrates||40.6 g|
|- Sugars||12.0 g|
|Dietary fibre||5.9 g|