It doesn't get any crisper than this scrumptious salmon – it's cooked with the skin on for maximum crunch. Just wait til you dig in to the apple slaw – the sweetness makes it moreish!
- 4 x 180 g salmon fillets, bones removed, skin on
- salt and pepper to taste
- lemon wedges to serve
- ⅓ cup coleslaw dressing
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 300 g finely cut coleslaw mix
- 3 dill cucumbers, halved, thinly sliced
- 1 large red apple, cored, coarsely grated
- ¼ cup chopped fresh chives, plus extra to garnish
- Season salmon with salt and pepper.
- Heat a lightly oiled, large, non-stick frying pan over a medium to high heat. Add salmon, skin-side down. Cook for about 5 minutes on each side, or until cooked to your liking. Remove.
- Meanwhile, make slaw. Combine dressing, mustard and juice in a large bowl. Whisk until smooth. Add coleslaw, pickles, apple and chives. Season. Toss to combine.
- Serve salmon with slaw and lemon. Garnish with extra chives.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||2.5 g|
|Total carbohydrates||16.0 g|
|- Sugars||10.9 g|
|Dietary fibre||2.7 g|