It’s such a treat to be able to pick them fresh and have them in your tea less than 10 minutes later
- 3 cm piece fresh ginger, peeled, grated
- 15 cm piece fresh lemongrass, chopped
- 10 sprigs fresh mint, leaves only
- 1 ½ Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 ½ honey
- 750 g boiling water
- Place ginger, lemongrass, mint, lemon juice and honey into a large teapot and pour over boiling water. Set aside for 5-10 minutes to infuse, stirring occasionally.
- Strain into heat-proof glasses or cups to serve.
This recipe is…
- Raw food
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||0.0 g|
|Total carbohydrates||2.8 g|
|- Sugars||0.2 g|
|Dietary fibre||0.7 g|