There’s something so satisfying about making your own frozen yoghurt. This one is just the prettiest colour!
- 500 g Greek-style natural yoghurt
- 150 g frozen blackberries
- 75 g honey
- Spoon yoghurt into ice cube trays and place into freezer overnight or until frozen solid.
- Place frozen yoghurt cubes, blackberries and honey into a food processor or high-powered blender and process until smooth and creamy. If needed, pause processing to scrape down sides with a spatula
- Serve immediately or, if too soft for your liking, transfer into a freezable container and place into freezer until desired consistency is achieved
This recipe is…
- Raw food
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||2.3 g|
|Total carbohydrates||16.3 g|
|- Sugars||16.3 g|
|Dietary fibre||1.3 g|