For a gluten-free option, replace pasta with gluten-free chickpea pasta spirals – yum!
- 375 g fusilli pasta
- 1 cup frozen baby peas
- 300 ml tub thickened cream
- ¼ cup sundried tomato pesto
- 425 g can canned tuna, drained
- ⅓ cup pine nuts, toasted
- ⅓ cup drained semi-dried tomatoes, coarsely grated
- 60 g baby rocket
- lemon cut into wedges
- Cook pasta in a stockpot of boiling, salted water until tender, adding peas in the last 2 minutes of cooking. Drain, reserving ½ cup of the cooking liquid. Transfer pasta and peas to a large bowl with reserved cooking liquid.
- Return same, clean stockpot to a medium to high heat. Add cream and pesto. Bring to boil. Add pasta and peas. Stir over a medium heat until hot. Remove from heat. Stir through flaked tuna, nuts, tomatoes and half the rocket
- Top pasta with remaining rocket. Serve with lemon wedges.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||24.8 g|
|Total carbohydrates||77.7 g|
|- Sugars||8.2 g|
|Dietary fibre||6.2 g|