These fajitas will fly off the plates – everyone will thank you for this delicious family meal. Put on a movie and dig in!
- 40 g packet fajita seasoning mix
- 500 g uncrumbed chicken schnitzel
- 1 cup fresh coriander
- ¼ cup Greek yoghurt
- ½ large iceberg lettuce, thinly shredded
- 12 mini tortillas, heated
- Reserve 3 teaspoons of the spice mix in a small bowl.
- Place remaining spice mix in a large bowl with chicken schnitzels and 1 tablespoon vegetable oil. Toss well to coat. Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat an oiled, large, non-stick frying pan over a medium to high heat. Add chicken. Cook for
about 2 minutes on each side, or until cooked through. Remove. Cut chicken crossways into 1 1/2 cm slices.
- To make salad, finely chop half the coriander and place in a large bowl, reserving remaining leaves for garnish. Add yoghurt and reserved spice mix. Mix well. Add lettuce. Toss to coat. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve chicken with tortillas, salad and extra yoghurt. Garnish with reserved coriander leaves. If preferred, serve with medium chunky tomato salsa (optional).
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||2.6 g|
|Total carbohydrates||50.0 g|
|- Sugars||8.3 g|
|Dietary fibre||5.1 g|