Bring this sensational dish to your table this week – it's ready in less than half an hour!
- 4 x 200 g beef sirloin steaks, trimmed
- ¼ cup Sichuan chilli bean paste
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1 Tbsp light soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp lime juice
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 200 g snow peas, trimmed
- 2 bunches baby bok choy, trimmed, leaves separated
- 1 large red capsicum, cut into thin strips
- microwaveable brown rice, to serve
- lime wedges, to serve
- Toss beef with stir-fry sauce in a bowl.
- Heat an oiled, large, non-stick frying pan over a high heat. Add beef. Cook
for about 3 to 4 minutes on each side, or until cooked to your liking. Remove. Rest, loosely covered with foil, for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine honey, soy and juice in a jug.
- Heat oil in a large wok over a high heat. Add snow peas, bok choy and
capsicum. Stir-fry for about 1 to 2 minutes, or until just tender. Add honey
mixture. Stir-fry for a further 1 minute. Remove.
- Serve beef with vegetables, rice and lime wedges.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||9.4 g|
|Total carbohydrates||11.8 g|
|- Sugars||9.5 g|
|Dietary fibre||2.2 g|