Get ready to rock and rissole! These easy bites can be made in just over half an hour, making them an ideal way to cook chicken mince on a weeknight
- 500 g chicken mince
- ¾ cup finely grated Parmesan
- ½ cup dried breadcrumbs
- ½ cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1 Tbsp Tuscan seasoning
- 1 free-range egg, lightly beaten
- 800 g sweet potato, peeled, cut into small pieces
- 50 g butter, chopped
- ¼ cup milk
- chicken gravy mix, to serve
- broccoli florets, to serve
- Combine chicken, parmesan, breadcrumbs, parsley, seasoning and egg in a large bowl. Mix well. Divide into eight portions, about 1/3 cup each. Shape into rissoles
- Cook sweet potato in a large saucepan of boiling water until tender.
- Meanwhile, heat an oiled, large, nonstick frying pan over a medium heat. Add rissoles. Cook for 5 minutes on one side. Turn over. Cover pan. Reduce heat to low. Cook for a further 10 minutes, or until cooked through. Remove. Cover to keep warm.
- Drain sweet potato. Return to same pan with butter and milk. Coarsely mash
- Serve rissoles with mash, gravy steamed broccoli.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||12.8 g|
|Total carbohydrates||48.0 g|
|- Sugars||9.4 g|
|Dietary fibre||6.0 g|