Pick your favourite superfood powder to boost your bowl. You’ll love the fresh and frozen fruit combination, too! Top with edible flowers for a pretty start to the day
- ½ cup Greek-style natural yoghurt
- ½ cup crushed ice
- 1 large banana, chopped, frozen
- ½ cup frozen berries
- 80 ml milk
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- honey, to taste
- 1 cup chopped mixed fresh fruit
- edible flowers to garnish
- fresh lemon balm sprigs, to serve
- Put two bowls in freezer to chill for 30 minutes. Meanwhile, put yoghurt, ice, frozen banana and berries, milk, cinnamon and a little honey in a high-speed blender. Process on high until pureed.
- Spoon into chilled bowls. Top with fresh fruit, edible flowers and lemon balm. Serve with honey to drizzle and superfoods to sprinkle.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||2.5 g|
|Total carbohydrates||21.7 g|
|- Sugars||17.7 g|
|Dietary fibre||3.0 g|