You won’t want to eat out when this vibrant dish is on the menu at home. This fabulously tasty and easy meal is a delight with every bite!
- frozen four cheese sourdough pizza
- 4 fresh figs, sliced into rounds
- 100 g thinly sliced prosciutto
- freshly ground pepper
- ¼ cup basil leaves
- extra virgin olive oil, to drizzle
- balsamic vinegar
- Preheat oven to 200°C fan-forced. Cook two 383g McCain Rustica Sourdough Four Cheese pizzas following pack instructions.
- Meanwhile, thinly slice 4 fresh figs into rounds. When pizzas are cooked, immediately remove from oven and arrange fig slices and 100g thinly sliced prosciutto on top of each pizza. Season both with freshly ground pepper and then scatter each pizza with ¼ cup torn basil leaves.
- Drizzle pizzas with a little extra virgin olive oil and balsamic vinegar, if you like. Cut each pizza into 6 slices and serve immediately.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||1.1 g|
|Total carbohydrates||8.1 g|
|- Sugars||8.1 g|
|Dietary fibre||1.5 g|