Set the spooky scene with these slightly creepy, very cute, and super delicious treats. You'll be able to treat kids and adults alike with these witchy creations.
- 290 g dark chocolate melts
- 25 g Copha
- 140 g rainbow sprinkles
- salted pretzel sticks, to serve
- 280 g packet pink and white marshmallows
- Place chocolate and Copha in a heatproof bowl. Sit bowl over a saucepan of simmering water. Stir until smooth. Transfer to a medium heatproof jug
- Place each pack of sprinkles into separate, small, shallow bowls.
- To serve, insert a pretzel stick into each marshmallow. One at a time, dip into chocolate to coat up the sides, allowing excess to drip away. Dip in sprinkles.
- Place on a tray lined with baking paper. Stand at room temperature until set.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||4.4 g|
|Total carbohydrates||23.3 g|
|- Sugars||18.6 g|
|Dietary fibre||1.2 g|