This pasta is amazing for casual entertaining, and can also be taken to work in a lunch that will surely impress everyone. Absolutely delicious!
- 375 g farfalle pasta
- 1 red onion, halved, thinly sliced
- 1 large green capsicum, finely chopped
- 2 stalks celery, thinly sliced
- 2 red apples, cored, cut into 2cm pieces
- ⅓ cup roughly chopped raisins
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup buttermilk
- ¼ cup fruit chutney
- 1 Tbsp mild curry powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling, salted water until tender. Drain. Rinse under cold water. Drain well. Transfer to a large bowl.
- To make curried dressing, whisk all ingredients in a jug until combined.
- Add onion, capsicum, celery, apples and raisins to pasta with dressing. Toss well to combine, then serve.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||2.6 g|
|Total carbohydrates||70.3 g|
|- Sugars||23.6 g|
|Dietary fibre||5.6 g|