This weeknight meal will be on the table in less than 35 minutes. Why had we never thought of putting spring rolls in salad before? It's a genius idea! Delish.
- 2 x 180 g frozen spring rolls
- 200 g rice vermicelli noodles
- ⅔ cup bottled Thai dressing
- 1 Tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 1 large Lebanese cucumber, cut in half, thinly sliced
- 1 carrot, peeled, shredded
- 2 cups bean sprouts, trimmed
- 1 cup coarsely chopped fresh coriander
- chopped roasted peanuts
- sliced red chilli
- chopped green spring onions
- Cook spring rolls according to packet directions, then cut them in half
- Meanwhile, place noodles in a large heatproof bowl. Cover with boiling water. Stand for 3 minutes. Separate noodles with a fork. Drain. Rinse under cold water. Drain well. Using kitchen scissors, cut into shorter lengths.
- Combine dressing, sauce and oil in a small jug. Mix well.
- To serve, divide noodles among serving bowls. Top with cucumber, carrot, sprouts, coriander and spring rolls. Drizzle with dressing.
- Serve with peanuts, chilli and onions.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||2.0 g|
|Total carbohydrates||90.9 g|
|- Sugars||28.3 g|
|Dietary fibre||4.1 g|