This classic steak is made even better with a Greek-style salad to accompany it. Everyone will love the sharp taste of the crumbled feta…
- 2 medium eggplants, cut into 1cm pieces
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- 4 x 200 g beef porterhouse steaks
- 2 tsp Greek seasoning
- 250 g punnet cherry tomatoes, quartered
- ½ cup fresh parsley
- salt and pepper to taste
- 100 g Greek feta, crumbled
- bottled balsamic dressing, to serve
- Brush both sides of eggplant slices with oil.
- Heat an oiled, large, chargrill plate over a medium to high heat. Add eggplant in two batches. Cook for about 4 minutes on each side or until charred and tender. Remove. Cover to keep warm
- Meanwhile, toss beef with seasoning.
- Heat the same oiled chargrill plate over a medium to high heat. Add beef. Cook for about 3 to 4 minutes on each side, or until cooked to your liking. Remove. Rest
- Combine tomatoes and parsley. Season with salt and pepper
- Serve beef over eggplant. Top with tomato mixture, then feta. Drizzle with dressing.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||17.8 g|
|Total carbohydrates||9.1 g|
|- Sugars||10.4 g|
|Dietary fibre||7.5 g|