Try replacing pork mince with chicken mince. Other vegetables can be added to this dish, try broccoli florets, sliced carrot or trimmed snow peas – yum!
- 600 g pork mince
- 200 g punnet sliced mushrooms
- 1 Tbsp soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp water
- 300 g green beans, trimmed minced halved
- 227 g can canned water chestnuts, drained
- steamed rice, to serve
- Heat an oiled, large wok over a high heat. Add pork. Stir-fry for 4 minutes. Add mushrooms and ginger. Stir-fry for about 5 minutes or until soft.
- Combine sauces and water in a jug. Add to wok with beans and chestnuts. Stir-fry for a further 4 minutes, or until beans are tender and sauce is thickened. Remove.
- Serve stir-fry with rice.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||11.9 g|
|Total carbohydrates||32.0 g|
|- Sugars||5.9 g|
|Dietary fibre||2.6 g|