Ajvar is a paprika capsicum relish, available in the international aisle of most major supermarkets, but you can replace it with other types of relish, if you prefer!
- 4 x 200 g chicken breast fillets, trimmed
- 2 tsp no-salt lemon pepper seasoning blend
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 ⅓ cups grated mozzarella
- 2 small zucchini, chopped
- 3 baby yellow squash, finely chopped
- 1 ½ cups frozen peas
- 2 green spring onions, thinly sliced
- mashed potato, to serve
- ajvar relish, to serve
- One at a time, place chicken between two sheets of baking paper. Using a rolling pin, gently pound to flatten slightly to an even thickness. Sprinkle both sides with seasoning.
- Heat oil in a large, non-stick frying pan over a medium heat. Add chicken. Cook for about 6 minutes on each side, or until cooked through. Top each with 1/3 cup of the cheese. Cover with lid.
- Cook over a low heat for about 3 minutes, or until cheese is melted. Remove.
- Meanwhile, cook zucchini, squash and peas in a large saucepan of boiling water for about 2 to 3 minutes, or until tender. Drain and toss with onions.
- Serve chicken with mashed potato. Top with Ajvar and vegetables.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||4.1 g|
|Total carbohydrates||6.5 g|
|- Sugars||2.3 g|
|Dietary fibre||2.8 g|