A delicious, quick dessert or sweet treat that everyone will enjoy. Coffee ice-cream can be replaced with other flavours, such as chocolate, salted caramel or just plain vanilla!
- 12 x caramel filled milk chocolate bars (Curly Wurly bars)
- ½ cup pure cream
- 8 scoops coffee ice-cream
- Coarsely chop eight of the chocolate bars.
- Place bars in a heatproof bowl with cream. Sit bowl over a saucepan of simmering water. Stir until melted and smooth. Remove
- Divide scoops of ice-cream among four serving glasses. Pour over warm sauce. Serve immediately with remaining chocolate bars.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||26.7 g|
|Total carbohydrates||74.2 g|
|- Sugars||68.7 g|
|Dietary fibre||1.6 g|