This dish is ready in just 15 minutes, and it's definitely a fancy-but-simple go-to that the whole family will love. The sweet white miso paste adds flavour to a savoury dish.
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 Tbsp mild curry powder
- 500 g cooked chicken strips
- 400 ml can coconut cream
- 200 g snow peas, trimmed
- 125 g packet fresh baby corn, chopped
- 1 Tbsp sweet white miso paste
- salt and pepper to taste
- steamed rice, to serve
- Heat oil in a large saucepan over a medium to high heat. Add garlic and curry powder. Cook,
stirring for 1 minute. Add chicken and cream. Bring to boil. Simmer, stirring occasionally, for about 2 minutes, or until chicken is almost cooked.
- Add snow peas and corn to pan. Simmer for a further 2 minutes, or until vegetables are tender and chicken is cooked. Stir in miso. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve with steamed rice.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||30.7 g|
|Total carbohydrates||33.5 g|
|- Sugars||9.7 g|
|Dietary fibre||3.2 g|