This classic dressing is so versatile it can be used in sweet and savoury dishes. Pop these on some bagel crisps or celery sticks for a delicious flavour explosion!
- 250 g block cream cheese, chopped, room temperature
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 230 g jar marinated artichokes in oil, drained
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh chives, plus extra to garnish
- salt and pepper to taste
- extra virgin olive oil
- small radish bulbs, to serve
- celery sticks, to serve
- roasted garlic bagel crisps, to serve (optional)
- Process cream cheese and mayonnaise in a food processor until smooth. Add artichokes and parsley. Process until combined. Add chives and salt and pepper. Pulse until combined.
- Spread dip over a large plate. Garnish with extra chives. Drizzle with oil. Serve with radishes, celery and bagel crisps.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||7.7 g|
|Total carbohydrates||2.4 g|
|- Sugars||1.7 g|
|Dietary fibre||2.6 g|