Satisfy your sweet tooth with these yummy desserts! These are a fancy-but-simple way to serve a pretty dessert after a dinner party. Enjoy!
- 250 g punnet fresh strawberries, washed
- 1 Tbsp caster sugar
- 6 mini jam doughnuts
- 8 scoops strawberry and clotted cream ice cream
- 4 straws
- Cut four strawberries in half. Set aside to decorate.
- Hull and halve remaining strawberries. Place in a blender with sugar. Blend until smooth.
- Cut two of the doughnuts into 2cm pieces.
- To serve, divide strawberry puree among four serving glasses (1-cup capacity). Divide chopped doughnuts among glasses. Top with ice-cream scoops.
- Thread remaining doughnuts onto straws. Place in glasses. Decorate sundaes with halved strawberries.
Try replacing strawberry puree with chopped strawberry jelly. Mini jam doughnuts are available from the bakery section of major supermarkets.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||8.6 g|
|Total carbohydrates||25.5 g|
|- Sugars||25.3 g|
|Dietary fibre||1.4 g|