This moreish fish dish has your favourite salad as a side – Greek, of course! You can even make your own dressing and it'll still be on the table in next to no time.
- 4 x 200 g skinless firm white fish fillets, bones removed
- 3 tsp Greek seasoning
- crusty bread, to serve
- 2 Lebanese cucumbers, halved lengthways, sliced
- 250 g punnet cherry tomatoes, halved
- 200 g block Greek feta, cut into 1 ½ cm cubes
- ½ small red onion, thinly sliced into rings
- ½ cup drained pitted Kalamata olives
- ¼ cup Greek lemon dressing
- Sprinkle both sides of fish with seasoning.
- Heat an oiled, large, non-stick frying pan over a high heat. Cook sh for about 3 to 5 minutes on each side, or until cooked through. Remove.
- Meanwhile, make salad. Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Toss well.
- Serve fish with salad and crusty bread.
To make the dressing, whisk together 2 tablespoons olive oil, 1 tablespoon lemon juice and pinch dried oregano. Season.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||10.7 g|
|Total carbohydrates||11.8 g|
|- Sugars||5.9 g|
|Dietary fibre||2.1 g|