You can also replace the lamb leg with chicken tenderloins. This salad is an ideal side for entertaining, and all your guests will be impressed!
- 500 gram lamb leg steaks, trimmed
- 1 Tbsp wholegrain mustard
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 200 g green beans, trimmed
- 250 g packet cooked baby beetroot infused with balsamic vinegar
- 120 g mixed salad leaves
- 200 g block soft feta, crumbled
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 tsp honey
- 1 ½ Tbsp red wine vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
- Toss lamb in mustard.
- Heat oil in a large, non-stick frying pan over a medium to high heat. Add lamb. Cook for about 3 minutes on each side, or until cooked to your liking. Remove. Rest, loosely covered with foil, for 5 minutes. Cut into slices.
- Meanwhile, make dressing. Whisk all ingredients in a small jug until combined.
- Boil, steam or microwave beans until tender. Drain. Rinse under cold water. Drain well. Drain beetroot. Cut into wedges.
- Combine beans, salad leaves and feta in a serving bowl. Add dressing. Toss gently to combine. Top with beets then lamb.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||18.5 g|
|Total carbohydrates||18.2 g|
|- Sugars||17.6 g|
|Dietary fibre||3.1 g|